Problem with Orbitz webpage!

From: Rahul Hampole <rahul_hampole_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi group,
I am new to curl and i have tried to use curl to
retrive flight information from orbitz.com

I filled in all the needed form data after running the
script through formfind.pl.

Unfortunately it dosent work. Then I found the exact
string that is passed as GET and tried that out in my
browser. It works perfectly. I used the same string
with curl and it dosent. Any solutions on that, please
help
I have attached the string as well so hopefully that
may be helpful.
Thanx
rahul

http://www.orbitz.com/App/ValidateFlightSearch?searchMethodHidden=&slice1%3AdepartCity=LAX&slice1%3AarriveCity=CLE&slice1%3Amonth=Oct&slice1%3Aday=29&slice1%3Atime=anytime&slice2%3Amonth=Nov&slice2%3Aday=5&slice2%3Atime=anytime&adult=1&child=0&senior=0&Search.x=64&Search.y=10