Re: Script adding

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:33:08 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Vandita wrote:

> I have just started using CURL. Iam facing a problem. I have to include a
> script in my curl file and when i do so i get an error.
> what i do is:
> {let script:Url = {url "http://colorfly/fast/rma/new4.asp"}
> {do {evaluate script}}

Are you by any chance talking about the Curl language from Curl Corporation?
If so, you're on the wrong mailing list.

The CURL language is not what this list is about, we discuss curl the tool.

This curl:

        http://curl.haxx.se/

The CURL language:

        http://www.curl.com/

If you're not talking about the CURL language, then please rephrase your
question!