Re: cURL Win32 SSL Binary won't do anything

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:38:14 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, hunter wrote:

> > AFAIK, there is no API changes between those versions no. I've been able
> > to replace the libraries fine on systems (not windows though) without
> > recompiling curl.
>
> Building OpenSSL 0.9.6g does not create 'libssl32.dll' - should it it?

You quote the README file Jörn made avaiable for his 0.9.6d package:

"You may have to rename libssl32.dll to ssleay32.dll for some applications."

I guess that you can do the reverse then if you only get a ssleay32.dll when
you build curl and it wants a libssl32.dll.

But I'm guessing here, I'm not entirely sure.