curl 7.10 pre-release 2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:14:12 +0200 (MET DST)

Yes

I've bumped the version to 7.10 for the upcoming release, mostly due to the
new SSL certificate stuff, but there are several other improvements and
changes too.

This package will require some attention by windows builders (and others)
as we we've added files to the build and things.

I'll work on a follow-up soon that'll contain a full list of changes, until
then, please try this and help me smooth out the problems that I'm sure will
follow with the amount of changes to things here.

Read the CHANGES file and the UPGRADE file till then.

Download your package from here: http://curl.haxx.se/beta/