Re: Verifying Server

From: tengel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:30:33 -0700

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 08:22:37AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I think you need to learn some basic skills on how SSL and certificates work
> and interoperate. I'm afraid I cannot offer any good URLs to such info. I'm
> not very good at it myself.

I'd recommend modssl.org and openssl.org (neither seem to be coming up for me right now :( ). I can offer help on making your own certificates and implementing them in Apache, Exim, Courier, etc but not from the client side (ala curl). You know how we server geeks are....

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207