Re: Encoding problem - please help

From: <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:56:00 -0500

I'm with Daniel on that - looks like the exact same url. To go further, I
pulled that url on a Linux box and was able to grep for Pege and it looked
right. It had %A5 in it, for sure, but that's because that character has to be
encoded to be able to pass unscathed through the web server/browser.

I see a "font class=name>Pege/Wilfer/Pauer/Pege" line and a line with an html
link that has the encoded %A5s in the href and the unencoded
"Pege/Wilfer/Pauer/Pege" as the displayed tag text.

Ralph