Re: curl installation on Solaris 5.7

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 06:33:47 -0500

OK, someone has to ask the obvious question, and it might as well be me - you
do have 'make', right ? And it's in your PATH, right ?

Try typing:

    make

at your command prompt and see if you get "make: not found". If so, alter your
PATH to include /opt/SUNWspro/bin and try again. I think that's where 'make'
hides... That should also sort out the 'no acceptable ld found in $PATH'
message.

Ralph Mitchell