output buffering

From: M T <hyponephele_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:36:40 +0000

I'm using the latest version of curl to get continuous http stream from a
server. For some reason the data is written to disk in blocks of 4096 bytes
even if I specify the -N switch. I've checked already that there aren't any
multiple entries of the switch. First I suspected that the problem was on
the server side but using packet capturing that doesn't seem to be the case.
This is bit confusing because I'd like to process the incoming data
instantly. Do you have any suggestions?

MT