Libcurl -> HTTP POST Question

From: Nick Parsons <napt1024_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:51:08 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Looking through the options available for the curl_east_setopt() function,
I noticed the option CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS. This seems to be what I need
for my program. The only problem with it is that it expects a char * for
the parameter. I have a file with xml tags/data in it that I want to send,
not a character buffer. I know that I can just read from the file into
a character buffer and then send that but is that necessary? Or is there
another HTTP POST option I can use for this purpose? I don't need to
send separate fields in the form so I feel that CURLOPT_HTTPPOST is not
the right option for it.

Any help is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks in advance,
~~Nick