[ curl-Bugs-576187 ] Odd behavior

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:51:43 -0700

Bugs item #576187, was opened at 2002-07-01 16:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=576187&group_id=976

Category: package
Group: bad behaviour

Initial Comment:
I made a successful installation of curl a couple of
weeks ago, and I have been using it wthout a problem.
But, today I started to get a "Segmentation fault"
error whenever I tried to download any file. ( I tried
this with a couple of protocols as well ). To fix this,
I tried to download the latest code, and so I did. I
compiled, etc, but when I try to use it; I hit "enter"
and nothing happens. The program just takes me back to
the prompt without doing anything.!!

Any help guideline would be appreciated. If there is
any dump info or anything I can provide you with to
give you a better idea about the problem, please post it.

Looking forward for an answer

Pamelo