Re: Getting cURL to simulate a mouse select

From: Nick Gimbrone <Nicholas.Gimbrone_at_Comcast.Net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:53:09 -0400

> "ONFOCUS=1
> "ONCLICK=1
> "ONMOUSEDOWN=1
Those look to me like you are refering to JavaScript in the page you are
attempting to do the submit from... have you tried using a tool (such as
tcpdump) to capture the exact http request (not just url, but also headers, etc)
that a browser would send for this page? I suspect that examination of that
output will show that you need some more form variables set in the query string
you are sending (or some such thing).
Peace. -njg