Re: I need help

From: <Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:20:39 +0200

Hello Barbara!

Assuming that you want to use cURL on Win ME (rather than compile it
yourself) your task is fairly simple. Just get one of the Win32-ready
packages from http://curl.haxx.se/download.html, unzip its contents, move
curl.exe somewhere into your PATH and start using curl.
If don't already have the Cygwin library installed for other packages I
would suggest you go with
http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.9.8-win32-nossl.zip. Download it, unzip
curl.exe, and use it.
If you need SSL support you should instead download
http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.9.8-win32-ssl.zip, and you will need the
additionall DLLs from
http://curl.haxx.se/download/openssl-0.9.6d-win32-bin.zip.
All that said, the installation of cURL for WinME isn't any different from
Win95/98/NT/2K/XP.

Hope this helps,
    Jörn