RE: Deferred Synchronous using Multi Interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:42:39 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 Priya.Ramakrishnan_at_WellsFargo.COM wrote:

> I think i can do it this way. I will work on this and give back a result
> fast.

Also consider using the libcurl mailing list instead, as most of the libcurl
using dudes are over there and you might get better answers on that list...
:-)

> Also was the libcurl.def modified in 7.9.8 in CurlLib.dsw. In 7.9.7 it did
> not have the multi interfaces and so there were linker problems

Eh, it was supposed to be fixed in 7.9.8 but due to some line ending problems
MSVC dislikes the file and a new one was committed to CVS *after* the 7.9.8
release. Get your copy of this corrected version from here:

  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curl/lib/

--
    Daniel Stenberg -- starting tomorrow, I'm gone for a month