Re: cURL with SSL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:33:15 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Steven R. Shourds wrote:

> I have spent most of the day downloading and trying to install OpenSLL with
> Mingw32. I am lost and am looking for detailed instructions on how to
> complete this procedure.

I can't see why you ask about this here. You should try one of the OpenSSL
lists instead, I bet they know this stuff a lot better than we do.

Anyway, my OpenSSL packages use to have a INSTALL.W32 file detailing how to
build on windows.

Also, we provide binary downloadable OpenSSL DLLs for windows on the curl
download page: http://curl.haxx.se/download.html

August 25-28 in Las Vegas - http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm?source=osdntextlink