Newby

From: <Kurgan_at_LittleBlueRoom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:59:13 -0500

Hello everybody!

     I just joined the list. I signed up because I wanted to ask a
     question about Curl. Yesterday I went looking for a specific type
     of program, one that could transfer files remotely from one site
     to another, including http addresses (for instance, transferring
     files from a public webpage to and ftp site), and while looking
     at the descriptions of various ftp programs I saw the Curl blurb
     and description. It wasn't clear, but it hinted at being able to
     do what I'm looking for. Can anyone tell me if it can, and if so,
     what the commands would be? So far Curl is the only thing I've
     found that even hinted at having this ability. Thank you.

Best regards,

   Kurgan mailto:Kurgan_at_LittleBlueRoom.com

August 25-28 in Las Vegas - http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm?source=osdntextlink