Re: cURL with SSL on Cobalt RaQ2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:51:22 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 16 May 2002, SteveO @ Ventforth Communications Ltd wrote:

> I'm trying to install cURL on a RaQ2 with SSL support. The server is SSL
> enabled and OpenSSL is installed in /usr/local/ssl. The problem is, cURL
> seems to find all the SSL files, but when I run "make test", the SSL server
> isn't found. Any ideas anyone??

This happens because the "SSL server" in the test suite depends on the
presense of 'stunnel'. The test suite attempts to find it on your system, and
uses it if it does, otherwise it doesn't run any SSL tests.

So, if you really want to run make test and see the SSL tests performed,
install stunnel. Otherwise you can just ignore those tests and run along and
use your newly built curl anyway...

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net