PHP, Curl & IIS

From: David Withnall <David_Withnall_at_health.qld.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:02:17 +1000

Greetings,

Call me stupid but I can't find the files needed to get cURL running through PHP on an IIS server.

I've been searching the web for an hour and the only thing I can find is people saying you need a bunch of dlls (php_curl.dll etc) and that they got it running. however no one says where they got it from.

Can someone out there give me a link that will resolve this dilemma. And perhaps a brief run down of how to get it going?

Cheers
D.

This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential
and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality
is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review
of this e-mail is prohibited. It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return e-mail. You should also delete this e-mail
message and destroy any hard copies produced.

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net