netflix.com update

From: Jesse Montrose <jesse_at_spine.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 07:07:54 -0700 (PDT)

For debugging, I've run a browser through a logging proxy.

I snipped out the request and fed it through netcat, and it works well
enough to meet my current need.

cat http_request.snip | nc www.netflix.com 80 > /tmp/queue.html

I think those cookies hang around for a while, too, so this will even
work for the short term. I just need to figure out what the browser
is doing differently (it's nothing sneaky, I can log in fine with lynx)

More as it comes.

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net