Using cURL to backup switches

From: Warrick FitzGerald <wfitzgerald_at_livetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:27:11 -0400

Hi All,

I would like to use cURL to login into a range of devices using Telnet and
execute the necessary command to backup the device to a tftp server
somewhere on my nextwork, is cURL the best way to do this (can cURL do this
?)? or should I be using something like Expect ?.

I'm sure their are a number of ways to accomplish this, I guess what I'm
trying to figureout is, if this is the best way to accomplish what I'm
trying to do (whithout sonding hours learning the hard way :) -- )?

Thanks
Warrick

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net