RE: cURL usage dilemma

From: David Withnall <David_Withnall_at_health.qld.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 07:56:24 +1000

Just like to say thanks to all of those who gave me suggestions as to how to get around the problem.

Turned out there was a cookie being set by one part of a frame and I had to GET that page as well before it would let me through. stupid computers. they should all be banned.

Thanks again.
Cheers
D.

David Withnall Ph: 07 3406 8079
Biomedical Engineer Mb: 0405 131 087
Asset Management and Technical Audit Program
Biomedical Technology Services
Queensland Health

This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential
and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality
is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review
of this e-mail is prohibited. It may be subject to a statutory duty of
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return e-mail. You should also delete this e-mail
message and destroy any hard copies produced.

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net