Re: FAQ: INSTALLATION: CURL-SSL-7_9_5-SPARC-8-PKG_TAR.BZ2;1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:15:41 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Michael J....on <michael.j....on_at_spammified...org.uk> wrote:

> Missing from the FAQ is the answer to this question:
>
> I've downloaded the Curl tar file for Solaris 8 and looked
> inside the tar file for a file that tells me how to install
> the package. README doesn't.
>
> How do I install it?

Please direct curl-related questions to the mailing list, not individual
persons. This reply is CC'ed to the list.

The package I think you're referring to is a binary package put together by
Jean Robertson. He provided this answer to a previous queston very similar to
yours:

  http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2002-01/0024.html

I hope this helps.