RE: _curlrc on Win32

From: Jay Graves <Jay.Graves_at_cbi-rings.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:07:46 -0600

OK. I got this to work by setting a HOME environment variable.
I think it would be a good idea to look for a config file in the same
directory that the curl.exe is running from if an environment variable is
not set, (win32 only of course). I'm not much of a C coder or I would give
it a shot. So I guess you could consider this a feature request. :)

I see on the TODO list that you would like to support NTLM proxy's. I have
the exact same problem (hence the question below) and I have found that the
"NTLM Authorization Proxy Server" http://www.geocities.com/rozmanov/ntlm/
fits the bill quite well for me.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this great program.

Jay Graves