Re: Get response-parameter

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:01:59 +0200 (MET DST)

7On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Christoph Brunner wrote:

> I had modified and use the main.c File. In which variables of the main.c
> file are the result of a http-post-request stored?

If you're talking about the src/main.c file of the regular curl package, it
doesn't store the responses in any variable at all. It has no need for that.

You should read the libcurl-the-guide document in order to get a basic
understanding of how things work in libcurl land. Then look how the
getinmemory.c example works.

Further, you should consider using the libcurl mailing list for talking
libcurl development matters as you'll find more people in your situation
there.