Re: Get response-parameter

From: Christoph Brunner <news_chbr0001_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:35:41 +0100

Sorry, the expession ' response-parameter' i use is not correct!
I mean the follwoing:

I use the curl-example source-code to implement my application!
I do a post-request to an Java-Servlet!
I alter the main.c file to send the post-request!
The example take the response and write it to the screen or in a file!
My question is: How Can i get the response in a C-variable in the main.c-file?
On which location of the curl-example have i access to the reponse?

Thanks
Christoph Brunner