Re: I repeat: this list is dying

From: Fernando Cassia <fcassia_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:01:52 -0300

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Hey! It's been about 48 hours since my original announcement.At least 144
> persons are still on the old list but not on the new!--

Daniel,

What is a mailing list? Stop sending me emails !!!.

;-))

Cheers,
Fernando
PD: This is a parody of the kind of messages I often see on other lists...

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate
the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger
than their democratic State itself. That in it's essence,
is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by
a group or by any controlling private power."

  -- Franklin D. Roosevelt, Message proposing the "Standard Oil"
                            Monopoly Investigation, 1938