Re: your mail

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:37:21 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Leo van Opstal wrote:

(Reply forwarded to the curl-users mailing list, please suscribe to it and
post follow-ups there.)

> Dear Support,
>
> We need Curl on RAQ server is this possible..??

curl compiles and builds on virtually any unix flavour, so I don't hesitate
to say: yes it is possible.

AFAIK, RAQ is based on a Redhat Linux and thus you could probably even get a
pre-built RPM package and install.

But since you ask, I figure that you've experienced some kind of problem or
something so I take it that you'll get back to us if this reply isn't enough
for you!

Good luck!

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77