RE: Error 35

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:33:27 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Ajit, Kumar (IE10) wrote:

> I checked the path, permission, file name, etc. but things look fine. i
> wrote a C program by using openSSL library APIs...and by using that program
>
> SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_info(mySSLCtx,"authdata/myclient.key",SSL_FILETYPE_PE
> M); succeeds.
>
> I am wondering what am I doing wrong!!

Me too! ;-)

Can you please try to make the same operation with the command line tool?

And if that doesn't work, maybe you could fire up your debugger and see what
input curl passes to the SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file() function? (NOTE the
different function name from the function you tested above.)

If it works, then its just a matter of doing the same thing with the perl
interface, or correct the perl interface to work.