static version of curl and ssl

From: Christoph Brunner <chbr0001_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:13:42 +0100

Hi,
i had compiled curl with ssl support and dynamic linking!

But when i use 'nmake vc-ssl' to receive a static linked version of curl this doesn't work!
I had openssl compiled with the two Makefiles: nt.mak / ntdll.mak so the two dicretory out32 and out32dll exists.
Then i do nmake vc-ssl. Now the curl.exe want the SSLEAY32.dll and the SSLEAY32.dll.
Why? I think this should be a static version!

In the Makefile.vc6 following is set:
LFLAGSSSL = /LIBPATH:$(OPENSSL_PATH)/out32dll
Should it be out32 instead of out32dll???
When i try this another errors occurs!

Thanks
Christoph Brunner