Re: Help building curl with ssl-dll on Win32 with VC

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:32:27 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 goliath_at_cesmail.net wrote:

> C:\curl>nmake vc-ssl-dll
>
> Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 6.00.8168.0
> Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.
>
> cd lib
> nmake -f Makefile.vc6 cfg=release-ssl-dll

I haven't tried this myself or anything, but I had a quick peek in the
lib/Makefile.vc6 makefile and it seems wrong. The LFLAGSSSL and SSLLIBS
variables are first set (on line 52 and 54), then blanked again a few lines
below (line 54 and 55).

Those two latter lines should be removed for this to work properly, shouldn't
they?