Re: Malformed request problem

From: Amit Hooja <amithooja_at_dil.in>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:55:02 -0800

Hi there

I am trying to login on a web based form which on posting data redirects
somehwere else , I tried doing ti manuall parsing the url and redriecting it
with second command it does not work says invalid session id , whereas when
i use -L option it does work what may be the reason

I am trying to login on mail.rediff.com

regards
Amit Hooja
System adminsitrator & Integrator
Data Infosys Ltd.
Tonk Road , Jaipur
Phone : 91-0141-702311,702312,702313

[Without prejudice to the generality of the contents herein, this
communication does not attach any legal liability on the originator thereof.
This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you have received this communication by error, please delete the email and
destroy any copies of it.]