Commonalities between cURL instances

From: David Burley <BurleyD_at_rct.dyndns.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:52:19 -0500

Hello,

I am facing an issue with cURL that I am attributing to "sharing" of
data/connections between cURL instances. One thing that I think I found in
the cURL code, which I am not to familiar with, is that it seems cURL caches
the SSL connection information for future use. So, if I ran to copies of
cURL both to the same site at about the same time... I believe they would
use the same SSL connection. Presuming I explicitly gave each instance their
own cookie file and post data, what else might they share? Do they even
share the SSL connection that I think they are? If they are sharing data,
how do I get it to stop? If I use libcURL will I get the same results as
with cURL itself?

Please CC me as I am not on the list.

Thanks in advance,
David