Thank you

From: <carla-mondersta_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:36:42 +0100 (MET)
Untitled Document

Please don't delete this message you will need it

Copy & Burn DVD &,VHS with CD Burner!!!

IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOADABLE!

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for just a fraction of the cost?

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVDs!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD as well!!

Our cutting edge package includes the following features:
  • Step-by-Step Manual that will walk you through the process of how to burn ANY DVD you create as well as how to convert ALL your VHS tapes over to DVD format!
  • No DVD Burner required
  • All you need is a computer with a CD-R or CD-RW drive, and a DVD drive installed (standard on most computers out today).
  • Instant Downloadable Packet and step-by-step instructions (no waiting in the mail for product to arrive)
Playstation2 & dreamcast Backup Software included!
  • Hurry! Order your CopyDVD Software RIGHT NOW and we will include Playstation 2 & Dreamcast Backup software AND complete, easy to use directions! Everything you need to make a working duplicate on a standard, blank CD-R! Use these as backups so your originals don't become worn with scratches or cracks. No more renting the same game you used to own, because now you can back up ANY game!

Technology is advancing and while most people don't know about this, now is your chance to capitalize on this incredible software package that will do the exact same thing a $4000 DVD burner does at just a fraction of the cost! Please visit us at http://www.copydvd.net

Is this as good as it seems? ABSOLUTELY!

Regular Price:

For a Limited Time Only, get yours today for just ONLY $19.95!!

ORDER NOW

To be opt out from our future mailing please email optout@webmasterdirect.org