--continue_at

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:18:44 +0100

Hi,

When using the following to resume a download.

curl -C 5000 -O http://www.domain.com/something.tgz

I had already donwloaded, for example 6000 bytes, and I was
expecting curl to start downloading at the given offset overwriting
the file from 5000 to 6000, just in case the first download was
corrupted at the end.

Instead it appends the new download at the end the file, so
I end up with a corrupted file.

Is that the expected behaviour?

I have tried to compile 7.9.5-pre2 in Linux but the configure fails:

config.status: creating packages/Solaris/Makefile
config.status: creating curl-config
config.status: creating lib/config.h
config.status: error: cannot find input file: lib/config.h.in

Andres