It was painful but now...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:29:23 +0100 (MET)

... is 7.9.5-pre2 uploaded to the server and I want all of you who have had
even the slightest problem with the last few curl versions to get this, build
this, run this, abuse this and just run every imaginable weirdo tests with
this.

(The "painful" part is mostly because my main development server is currently
experiencing a very lobotomized filesystem flakiness which causes me more
grief than I would have had than if I only had the bug flood to deal with!)

What now?

I'll continue working on the test suite http server. I will not release any
public version until I get that "100% OK" text showing up at the end of a
'make test' on my (major) test machines.

Back to work.