Re: FTP Wrote only partial file problem

From: Blake Girardot <girardot_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:03:04 -0500

> *doh* It strikes me here and now. I think this might be a 7.9.3 bug I
> corrected in 7.9.4 (dated January 29, 2002: "The upload byte counter
> bugged").
>
> Could you upgrade and retry? I'd recommend the 7.9.5-pre1 version, I think
it
> is better than the 7.9.4...

*doh* It strikes me here and now I should have just upgraded anyway. I am a
bit upgrade shy in general and figured I'd wait and then I just forgot about
it even being an option for some reason, sorry about that.

yes, 7.9.5-pre1 works just great for me, no more upload count incorrect,
problem fixed.

I just looked again and for the life of me could not find this bug in the
sourceforge bug tracker, maybe thats not the right place or I am just more
brain dead than usual this past week.

Thank you for such a great program/lib and for the excellent support you
provide on this list ( I can't seem to find the donation link on the web
site either ;)

Cheers,
Blake