Re: next debian release...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:35:51 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

> it seems that a new relase of debian is really coming...

Wow! ;-)

> considering some time to make newer curl mature enough to make into the
> "testing", i think we are soon going to get short of time for 7.9.5 to get
> in the next debian stable.
>
> any projection for the release date?

I estimate 7.9.5 to take yet another two weeks or so to appear.

Things to do before it can happen:

- Release another pre-release this week with all the recent patches applied
  (including the VMS ones Nico Baggus has mailed me).

- Fix the test suite to run 100% successful, this is still some work left on
  the test suite, hopefully not on curl itself.

So, don't hold your breath for this one! ;-)