Re: aborted download should be retried

From: Steven Enderle <enderle_at_mdn.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:46:05 +0100

Dear Daniel,

do you have any tips for me how to get started scripting that with winnt?

Are there any specific return codes which i should check for? How do i
know if a download was successfull/failed or the network is down?

hasn't this been done before? i was searching the web but didn't find
anything related to curl.

how may such a script look like?

Thanks a lot for your help

Steven