RE: cURL FTP to VMS MultiNet FTP server timeout

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:50:00 +0100

How about Firewalls....., sometimes firewalls cause problems because transfers
over port 20 take too long and the port 21 connection is dropped,
causing the status message to get dropped haning the client....

my EUR 0.02

regards,
Nico Baggus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.