Re: Compiling curl on OS X

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:40:08 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Kadari Mayson wrote:

> I have been having trouble compiling curl on OS X with each successive
> build. With this latest build, 7.9.2 pre6, I get these errors:
>
> ldap.c: In function `DynaOpen':
> ldap.c:87: `RTLD_LAZY' undeclared (first use in this function)

I think you have a problem with your local installation of your
compiler/include files. That source code section with the various
RTLD_-defines have been present untouched since May last year.

Do I have to point out that many people have built it on OS X since?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Check your header files for the RTLD_LAZY #define, it appears to be missing.