Specifying an exact http header

From: Kelv <kelv_at_kelv.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:50:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi list folks,

Using Curl I need to be able to specify the following headers when
communicating via HTTPS, but am having problems which I will go into later.

This goes via SSL to httpshost.domain.com port 7443 (not real address)

POST /GatewayDC HTTP/1.0
Referer: mycompanyname
Host: httpshost.domain.com
Accept: image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, text/plain, text/html, */*

transaction the length of which is %d

--
The only straightforward way I have found of doing this is using
Curl, but I can't get it to work as the server is unhappy with the