Re: Fw: Secure FTP server that interoperates with cURL

From: Huy Nguyen <triall3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:25:33 +0000

OK, the version that I downloaded was from debian.org and it is outdated.
That explains why it doesn't have --cacert option.
Back to my FTPS question, there is sftp server from openssh which is
tunneled through ssh. This means that both the control and data channel are
encrypted. What does it take to get curl to interoperate with this sftp
server approach?

Cheers,
Huy