Problem with pre5's make test under cygwin

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 15:43:16 -0400

I noticed a new problem (as far as I can tell anyways) with 'make test'
on cygwin. All tests except number 19 work fine. But number 19 doesn't.
Also, one time per test run (NOT once per test data file), I'm seeing a
wierd "stack-dump" out of lt-curl.exe. It doesn't seem to affect the
tests however...

Attached is the output of runtests.pl -v 19, plus the contents of the
stackdump.

Hopefully you can tell by this output what's going wrong with test 19.
If need be, I'll be happy to try any diagnostic you'd like me to.

Thanks,
Kevin

  • text/plain attachment: 19.txt