multiple file retrieval

From: <luis.guzman_at_us.socgen.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:24:25 -0400

Hello All:

We would like to create an automated process and use cURL to get an unknown
range of files from an external FTP server. On the external FTP server, we
won't know the names of the files or how many there are, all we would know
would be the directory where the files would be located. I've read the
documentation online and have found nothing pertaining to this. Can someone
please lend a hand. Has this been accomplished before. Will it require
libcurl. Please tell me there's an easier way ...

Thanks in advance to all of you.
Regards,

Luis

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s). It shall not be construed as a recommendation to
buy or sell any security. Any unauthorized access, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.