Visual C++ 6.0 linking problems Telnet

From: Claudia Murialdo <claudia.murialdo_at_quanam.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:33:17 -0300

I compiling the curl/lib/curllib.dsw (curl 7.9 ) and I having the problem
to built it:

--------------------Configuration: curllib - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/libcurl.lib and object Debug/libcurl.exp
telnet.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__WSAEnumNetworkEvents_at_12
telnet.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__WSAEventSelect_at_12
telnet.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__WSACreateEvent_at_0
Debug/libcurl.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

libcurl.dll - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I ran "nmake -f makefile.vc6" and I got the libcurl.lib file.
But I donīt build the curlib.dsw with Visual C++.

Please, Help me!!!.

Thanks.