RE: ANNOUNCE: curl 7.9

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:52:40 -0400

I tested the -G/-I improvements, and they seem to be fine. Thanks!

I also tried out the cookie-jar functionality for the first time, and it
doesn't appear to be working. Here's what I did:

My environment: Windows 2000 professional, curl 7.9.0, OpenSSL 0.9.6b

I ran the following curl command, against an active server page I threw
together that simply sets two cookies (one temporary and one
persistent). The output is included, the only change being that I
wrapped the Set-cookie line for the persistent cookie into two lines...

  C:\Temp> curl -i -c temp.cky http://mweb-test/__test/cookietest.asp
  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
  Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0