Help w/ using curl!

From: Radi Shourbaji <RShourbaji_at_proactivenet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:46:04 -0700

I currently use a Web based application via an ASP. The entire application
runs secured using SSL. I am looking for help using curl to login to this
website specifying a username and password, then open a URL that causes a
CSV formatted report file to be generated and downloaded. And I want to do
this all from a W2K platform in a totally automated fashion.

After spending several hours last night tinkering with various combinations
of the curl options, I was unsuccessful in coming up with the right
combination to do this from the command line.

I would appreciate receiving an example of how to do this as soon as
possible!

Thanks!

Radi