Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff_at_awayweb.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:48:49 +1000

As the last person to touch Curl::Easy, I checked out your script here:

Works good for me :-( - I juts got the page you requested at www.nu.nl.

Maybe you're on a newer libcurl? - I have

curl 7.7.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.7.3alpha2 (SSL 0.9.5)

and

 perl -MCurl::easy -e 'print $Curl::easy::VERSION'

1.1.5

This combination has been working fine for stuff I'm doing, so I haven't
followed recent releases. If you are newer than this, let me know, and
I'll try again. I have no windows knowledge or tools, so I couldn't help
there...

Cris