SSL Session ID Caching

From: Paul Harrington <paul_at_pizza.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:51:21 +0100

Daniel,

        First thanks for implementing the SSL session caching. The
changes file says that "you must reuse the same handle for the caching
to take affect".

        How does this work using the command line tool? The reason I
require this is because the server I connect to returns dynamic
content then forcibly closes the connection so I don't get the option
to reuse it. Would it be possible to take a SSL ID as a command line
switch - and also make the SSL ID available using -w?

        I guess its also time to chuck away my own cookie_jar subroutine ;-)

Regards

Paul

--
   Independent Internet Limited      /       Phone:  07779 622683