Re: cookiejar?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:37:57 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, _ _ wrote:

> Is CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR supported besides in the upcoming 7.9 version (it's
> in the current online documentation, but I couldn't find it in my 7.8
> version or in the source for the windows 7.8.1 version)?

That's what we get, as we show the current develepment documentation online.
So, no, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR won't appear in libcurl until 7.9.

> I'm trying to achieve the functionality of the -D option of the curl
> command line tool; is the cookiejar the way to do that?

No. -D dumps all headers to the specified file, that is achived by using
either CURLOPT_WRITEHEADER or CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION or both.

BTW, there are pre-releases of 7.9 available so there's nothing preventing
you from trying out CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR already today...