curl 7.9 pre-release 1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:08:20 +0200 (MET DST)

Yay!

I don't usually announce pre-releases and this won't become a new habit, but
this time I thought I'd get your attention on the new stuff I need you to try
and comment.

There's been a range of improvements lately, and included with this package
comes these:

 o -c is a new option that makes all cookies get written to the specified
   file (based on the new libcurl option CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR)
 o SSL session ID caching is being done for multiple requests to the same
   hosts
 o CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE can now be specified any number of times
 o fixed portability issue in the SSL code
 o -G improvements, now works with -I and on URLs including question mark.
 o various windows compile, build and makefile fixes
 o multiple curl_easy_perform() invokes when a previous invoke followed a
   Location: could lead to a crash
 o curl_formadd() is a new function to replace the now deprecated
   curl_formparse() one, for building rfc1867 form posts.
 o rfc1867-posts are now including the Expect: 100-continue header.
 o release archive now includes all docs as HTML pages too
 o flushes the progress meter stream to improve look on windows
 o fixed the configure script --with-ssl problem

The place to get the pre-release from? http://curl.haxx.se/beta/